3. Select the option to Set up a connection or network."
4. Select Set up a dial-up connection and click next.
5. Enter 2451717 in the field labeled Dial-up phone number.
Enter your username and password. Once you have entered all that information,
select the Connect button.
6. Windows will now attempt to use your new dialup connection
before saving your work. If you would like to interrupt this process and save,
click the button labeled Skip below.
7. If you skipped the initial connection attempt, or your attempt
to connect otherwise failed, you will be presented with three options:
* Try Again. This will simply instruct your computer to re-try the connection.
* Diagnose the problem. If you did not intentionally interrupt the connection
attempt, this may be a good option. Dialup diagnostics are beyond the scope
of this document.
* Set up the connection anyway. If you intentionally skipped the test connection,
this is probably the option you were intending to use.
8. Once your connection has been sucessfully created, you will
get the following screen. Select the Close button.