Windows 98 Second Edition Setup (Internet Explorer 5)
1. Go to Start > Programs > Internet Explorer > Connection
Wizard. Select I want to set up my internet connection manually... Click
2. Select I connect through a phone line and a modem. Click
3. Enter 2451717 for the phone number and leave the box
unchecked for Dial using the area code and country code. Click Next.
4. Enter your username and password. Click Next
5. Type in Gazette Record for the Connection name
and click Next.
6. Select No for setting up your mail account. Click Next.
7. Click Finish.
Print Friendly Page